Graduation is just around the corner!

Seniors, here we go!

Molly Youells, News Editor

Graduation is approaching! It’s one of the largest milestones in a student’s life and Saucon Valley’s 2021 graduation is just around the corner, scheduled for June 4th.    

Some seniors would agree that this graduation is bittersweet. Although celebrating their successes, many acknowledge that their final year wasn’t the most ideal. The senior class made it through this year, ready for whatever else the pandemic threw upon them. From school closures, to events being cancelled, the seniors were prepared for the worst.

Administrators and staff have worked extremely hard to make this exciting day as positive as possible. Like last year’s graduation, it will partake outdoors. A drive-up graduation.

“May your hats fly higher than your dreams.””

— Michael Scott

Turning to our class president, Grace Albano, to learn her thoughts approaching graduation day. “I’m excited that we’re going to be able to have a somewhat normal graduation outside,” said Albano. “The seniors really deserve something nice.”

Students plan to celebrate their last few months in Saucon Valley in the most normal way possible. Seniors are being given a prom and a proper send off picnic on their last days as a panther.

Saucon Valley 2021 seniors have gone through it all, and will keep strong through any challenge they may have to face in their future. Here comes graduation, and the rest of their lives.

Congratulations to the Class of 2021!