Schedule of AP tests and Keystone exams

When the AP tests and Keystone exams will happen and if there are any changes this year due to COVID-19

Megan Rex, Writer

The month of May is approaching very quickly, which means that AP tests and Keystone exams are coming up even faster. Many students will be taking these exams this May. Mr. Geiger, one of the high school’s guidance counselors, released information regarding the upcoming tests.

To start off the exams, the AP French exam will be happening on May 10 at 8am. The next day is the AP Psychology exam at 12pm, and then on May 12, the AP English Language exam will be happening at 8am. The final test for this stretch of exams will be AP Biology on May 14 at 8am. 

The second week of assessments, from May 17 to May 21, will include not only AP exams, but also Keystones.

On May 17, there will be the Keystone literature exam module 1 and the AP Computer Science exam at 8am. On May 18, there will be the AP literature exam at 12pm. On May 19, there will be the Keystone literature exam module 2 and the AP U.S. History exam at 12pm. On May 20, there will be the Keystone biology exam module 1 and the AP World History exam at 12pm. And finally for this week, on May 21, there will be the Keystone biology exam module 2 and the AP Spanish exam at 12pm. 

This is what the second week of exams will look like. Also noting that there will be no Keystone exams on May 18 of that week.

For the final week of exams, May 24 will consist of the Keystone algebra 1 exam module 1, the AP Calculus AB exam, and the AP Calculus BC exam both at 8am. And for the final day of exams, May 25th will have the Keystone algebra 1 exam module 2, the AP Chemistry exam at 8am, and the AP Statistics exam at 12pm. 

These exams last for around two  and a half weeks. Anyone who is not taking a Keystone exam will have a modified schedule. Finally, Mr. Geiger also stated, “I am not sure of any changes due to COVID-19, except there may be less students in a room for distancing.”